Search & Win

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whats the whole Swagbucks deal?

If you buy anything from amazon.com, Swagbucks should be your best friend. When you join Swagbucks you earn bucks which can be redeemed for $5 Amazon Gift codes. You can redeem for larger gift codes or even larger gift cards from other stores and even "stuff" ~ but when you do the swagbuck point to dollar ratio for redemption, you're getting much more bang for your buck when you redeem 45 swagbucks for a $5 amazon gift code.

The easiest way to earn swagbucks is by using their search engine. It's been determined that you can generally earn swagbucks in the morning, afternoon and evening by your 5th search. So when you login to Swagbucks and do 5 searches without earning any bucks, you might want to move on for a bit and come back later.....there are also various codes given out throughout the day and can be found on their toolbar (which can be downloaded for free), in their widget (which can be downloaded also for free), on their blog....and you can even get hints by following them on twitter, becoming their facebook fan, or even becoming a fan of swagbucks tricks on Facebook. Codes are everywhere.

I joined in Mid December 2009 and so far I've redeemed for (7) $5 amazon codes. When I have 45 swagbucks, I redeem for my $5 gift code ~ I then login to my amazon account and "bank" my $5 codes....that way when I buy something from amazon, the money is already in my amazon account!!! Its essentially FREE money! Super easy to earn and super easy to save up.

Imagine this, earn $20/month in amazon codes from Swagbucks (which is easy to d0 by redeeming $5 for every 45 swagbucks)....bank all that money into your amazon account, and by christmas time you'll have $240 for christmas shopping on amazon!

You can also earn swagbucks by using their shopping links and/or recycling old telephones, computers.....and so many more ways :) its just easy free money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers